and Consultants Available Online
- For-Fee Online Expert Advice
- Exp.com - A large directory
of experts who will provide answers to your questions for
a fee. Business and Technology are two of their predominant
subject areas. Fees vary from expert to expert.
- Keen - Another for
fee expert directory. The have a Dedicated
Business Section and also a related business
- Miscellaneous Experts
- Traditional Consultants
- Guru.com - An online
community of top notch hands-on experienced consultants
(freelancers looking for projects). Guru.com specializes
in business. Their site functions as a hiring hall where
you can find the consultant you want. They have a nice collection
of high quality consultants... probably the best you will
find on the web.
- eLance; - Post a
business related project (including IT) and let consultants
bid on it.
- Independent Computer Consultants
Association - An association of over 1500 small computer
consultants (most have 1 to 10 employees).
- Ernst & Young;
- Free Online Expert Advice
- Trade Associations (what better place to get referrals
to the top consultants in a field)
- Stock Photos - low cost stock images from amateur photographers
- Technological Inventions and Innovation (outsourced R&D)
- A network of over 90,000 amateur inventors and technologies
who will solve your problems for anywhere from $10,000 to
$100,000 per solution. Founded by Eli Lilly and used by
companies such as Boeing, DuPont and Proctor & Gamble.
- YourEncore - Helps
companies find retired scientists for one-off projects.
- Yahoo Answers
- Ask a question and get an answer from a community of online
- Amazon's Mechanical Turk
Service - Enables computer programs to co-ordinate the
use of human intelligence to perform tasks which computers
are unable to do. Requesters, the human beings that write
these programs, are able to pose tasks known as HITs (Human
Intelligence Tasks), such as choosing the best among several
photographs of a storefront, writing product descriptions,
or identifying performers on music CDs; Providers can then
browse among existing tasks and complete them for a monetary
payment set by the requester.
- Google Answers
- Ask a question. Set your price. Get your answer. More
than 500 carefully screened Researchers are ready to answer
your question for as little as $2.50. Your satisfaction
is completely guaranteed.
& Finance Experts
- General Marketing
- Specialty Marketing
- Information Technology Consultants:
(find out who built the site you like, then post an RFP
to thousands of contractors)
(open source developers)
- VertiCity.com (emphasis on finding low cost overseas talent)